Third Quarter Submission

Throughout this process, I was able to learn the various techniques to make the beginning of a film from the technology to the camera I was able to learn a lot. When it came to making the film I was able to edit with the help of my teammates. I never knew how to use the editing software but youtube, my teacher, and my teammates helped me out on putting together this film. At the beginning of the film, we were able to add background music/incidental music during the drone scenes, that set the time, place and mood of the film. That sound was taken from a copyright free website. During the process I can clearly state that I had a role in the production of the film between primarily shooting the film, helping produce/ edit our film and also direct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Research #2- Bad Moms

Revision #3 (Script)

Distribution Research #2