My Decision
I will now be
embarking on what is hopefully going to be an enlightening journey and
experience. I, through the training I have thus far received from being
involved in my AICE Medias Studies (AS) class, will be composing what will be a
magnificent film opening before your very eyes. Don't believe me? Well... guess
you'll just have to stick out this journey with me and see for yourself. I
decided to create a film opening, mainly because I like taking videos and
shooting other people with what they do in their everyday lives. I wanted the genre
of my film to reflect what my personality is like that is why I want to do a
comedy. I will be embarking on this adventure with my friend Ayden and Kelsey.
Here's my current
short-term plan moving forward. I need to first research a ton about comedy and
drama conventions when it comes to the genre and movie openings. I then have to
put together a straight forward plan of what the movie opening will be about
and how we should go about filming.
Comments
Post a Comment